I should use this more often.
"Life is never Black or White. Life will always find a way to paint 🌈rainbows in between."
- Be unassuming. Accept what the other offers, offer what the other can accept.
- Interpret promises as wishes, not guarantees. Adjust your interpretation given evidence.
- Some friendships go deeper and become richer, most can't, some could but won't.
- Finding good friends is up to serendipity (luck + skill).
- People change. Sometimes we grow apart. Sometimes we grow closer afterwards.
- You can make new friends every day.
- You don't always get what you want. Such is Life.
“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”
—Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Q: What's your greatest weakness?
A: Define "weakness"? There is no objective definition, at best it's situational, contextual, systemic, relative.
I don't believe in "weakness".
I believe in diversity. As Individuals, we all have our own special needs, we're good at some things, bad at other things, and we never tried most things. That's life.
“We’re not here to rescue,
we’re here to help.”
I'm bad with ambiguity regarding anything that holds significance to me.
I don't think that will ever change.
Millennials have reinvented the BBS
Do we have a nice short name for an mastodon instance? Woolie?
Your woolie, my woolie, their woolie…
I hope I can get a calico kitty this year.
Much of what gets written today will never be read by anyone but the writer
& most will never get read by more than 10 people.
"Moonlight floods the whole sky from horizon to horizon; How much it can fill your room depends on its windows."
The world would be a better place if superrationality was more common.
A walking pocket dimension of sentient beings slightly askew from reality…
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!