The only way to avoid 10-100 millions of deaths is to lockdown until we have a #vaccine.
It is proven! I am aazsdk on Keybase: https://keybase.io/aazsdk/sigchain#1052f54639712de1d81602f5b52c6165853c00d40ddb612362f291f5ae17b06b0f
- Be unassuming. Accept what the other offers, offer what the other can accept.
- Interpret promises as wishes, not guarantees. Adjust your interpretation given evidence.
- Some friendships go deeper and become richer, most can't, some could but won't.
- Finding good friends is up to serendipity (luck + skill).
- People change. Sometimes we grow apart. Sometimes we grow closer afterwards.
- You can make new friends every day.
- You don't always get what you want. Such is Life.
Q: What's your greatest weakness?
A: Define "weakness"? There is no objective definition, at best it's situational, contextual, systemic, relative.
I don't believe in "weakness".
I believe in diversity. As Individuals, we all have our own special needs, we're good at some things, bad at other things, and we never tried most things. That's life.
Millennials have reinvented the BBS
Do we have a nice short name for an mastodon instance? Woolie?
Your woolie, my woolie, their woolie…
Cultivate #friendships so strong, durable, & abundant in love, they inspire you & others to raise your standards for all relationships.
A walking pocket dimension of sentient beings slightly askew from reality…
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!