- Be unassuming. Accept what the other offers, offer what the other can accept.
- Interpret promises as wishes, not guarantees. Adjust your interpretation given evidence.
- Some friendships go deeper and become richer, most can't, some could but won't.
- Finding good friends is up to serendipity (luck + skill).
- People change. Sometimes we grow apart. Sometimes we grow closer afterwards.
- You can make new friends every day.
- You don't always get what you want. Such is Life.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!