* Fix: Sending from Ledger wallet on non segwit coins could freeze
* Fix: Kraken rates were not properly parsed for DOGE/DASH
* Fix: Could not rescan wallet on BTC if LTC node synching
* Fix: It should not be possible to rescan on non segwit wallets
* Fix: Search invoice from txid was not working
* UX: Improve UX of the store's API token
* UX: Break "Send from wallet" in two screens, one for the send parameters, the other for signing.
Made some @BTCPayServer infographics today. Feel free to print out and share.
As BTCPay expands (@BTCPayServer), @NicolasDorier@twitter.com hopes to continue to lengthen the already impressive strides of the 1-year-old payment processor , with the end goal of overtaking the industry’s frontrunner:
* Fix concurrency bug on Lightning code QR (@rockstardev)
* Can save logs into rolling file logs with --debuglog (@sipsorcery)
Some details about the fixed bug symptoms:
* Some invoices would not have been marked paid despite getting paid
* Some invoices would reuse the same address as another invoice
* The checkout page failing to show on-chain payment method
All those case would have resulted in some complaints from your customer.
It seems nobody reported it. But just in case, you should update.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED UPDATE:
* Severe bug in NBXplorer which could result in payments not properly received
* Node Info QR Code now available on the checkout page @rockstardev
My @BTCPayServer is now live !
If you want to give it a shot, you're welcome to create your own store at my place : https://btcpay.sosthene.net
First #Lightning channel opened with @bitcoinshirt : email@example.com:9735
Feel free to connect and open channels with me : firstname.lastname@example.org:9735
Launch your full Bitcoin + @lightning node today with BTCPay Server on top. Process is fully automated and takes less than a minute + whole setup costs less than $10/month. Read more: https://medium.com/@BtcpayServer/launch-btcpay-server-via-web-interface-and-deploy-full-bitcoin-node-lnd-in-less-than-a-minute-dc8bc6f06a3 …
Launcher on: http://launchbtcpay.lunanode.com
* Update to LND 0.5-beta
* Update to CLightning v.0.6.1
* BTCPay 18.104.22.168 (Bugfixing display of custom amount entry in POS + support of LND 0.5)
If you are using LND you need to run this https://github.com/btcpayserver/btcpayserver-doc/blob/master/FAQ.md#lnd-connection-issues-after-an-update … after updating.
Will share this account with @rockstardev and @email@example.com . As BTCPay grows, I try to keep focus on the code.
While @BTCPayServer updated to 0.16.3, nothing has been done for altcoin. Altcoin communities are responsible to patch CVE-2018-17144 and make a PR updating their images in BTCPay.
Open source self-sovereign payment processor
Test yourself: https://main2-btc-ltc.forkbitpay.ninja
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!