* Disabled POLIS and Bitcore (Cryptopedia hacked, breaking the tests)
* Fix crowdfund app bugs (@MrKukks)
* No change UTXO option for wallet https://docs.btcpayserver.org/features/wallet#make-sure-no-change-utxo-is-created-expert-mode (@NicolasDorier)
* Roundup invoice price to currency denomination (@NicolasDorier)
Critical update for c-lightning user of BTCPay.
You need to update now, an infinite loop can be triggered on pruned nodes which result in your c-lightning node periodically crashing. (Details on https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning/pull/2262 …)
We updated our image.
* Make Kickstarter Obsolete (By @MrKukks)
Please send @MrKukks love on https://btcpay.kukks.org/apps/pMb1bieuysP3MH2d2s9Yi11Pvb/crowdfund … !
UPDATE highly recommended for BTCPay users which are using c-lightning!
Lot's users reported trouble with c-lightning recently for this reason: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning/issues/2231 …
We released a new version based on the current master of CLightning which should fix this issue.
* Improve expiration invoice message (@CheapAir)
* Export of invoices list in JSON or CSV (@rockstardev )
* Polish and Serbian checkout support (marcin.repec and nedved)
Tell us what you think https://github.com/btcpayserver/btcpayserver-docker/blob/master/contrib/FastSync/README.md
* Shopping cart option for the PoS app (by @mariodian)
* Fix: Sending from Ledger wallet on non segwit coins could freeze
* Fix: Kraken rates were not properly parsed for DOGE/DASH
* Fix: Could not rescan wallet on BTC if LTC node synching
* Fix: It should not be possible to rescan on non segwit wallets
* Fix: Search invoice from txid was not working
* UX: Improve UX of the store's API token
* UX: Break "Send from wallet" in two screens, one for the send parameters, the other for signing.
Made some @BTCPayServer infographics today. Feel free to print out and share.
As BTCPay expands (@BTCPayServer), @NicolasDorier@twitter.com hopes to continue to lengthen the already impressive strides of the 1-year-old payment processor , with the end goal of overtaking the industry’s frontrunner:
* Fix concurrency bug on Lightning code QR (@rockstardev)
* Can save logs into rolling file logs with --debuglog (@sipsorcery)
Open source self-sovereign payment processor
Test yourself: https://main2-btc-ltc.forkbitpay.ninja
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!