RT @AmazingThew@twitter.com

looking at a usb charger on amazon and it has 4.6 out of 5 stars

82% of the reviews are 5 stars and the remaining 18% are "it caught on fire"

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/AmazingThew/status

RT @Madisonkanna@twitter.com

How to learn programming faster:

-Pause the tutorials & actively code each day.

-Go on Twitter only *after* coding. Twitter can be a reward for hard work, not a distraction from it.

-Realize that learning to code takes a long time. Stop worrying about it & enjoy the process.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/Madisonkanna/statu

RT @Dantej21@twitter.com

Unbelievable footage from the pileup on I-70 today. My jaw dropped to the floor first time I saw this video.

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/Dantej21/status/10

I have no context, but this tweet is brilliant.

RT @jaydestro@twitter.com

its valentimes day baby. youknow what that means. its time to drink precisely one beer and call 911

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/jaydestro/status/1

RT @jaydestro@twitter.com

its valentimes day baby. youknow what that means. its time to drink precisely one beer and call 911

πŸ¦πŸ”—: twitter.com/jaydestro/status/1

40 min. Start to finish. Includes all updates and patches.

Ansible scripts done! System ready to go. Other than having to log in to a few applications... I'm already set up. Done deal. @Seafile@twitter.com, @ansible@twitter.com and @UbuntuBudgie@twitter.com FTW.

I spoke too soon. All of my data is now restored.

Browser settings are syncing at the same time...

( the best part is, I don't need to remember any of my desktop settings, or which software I had installed.)

Installing VMware Horizon to access work desktop...

Show more
Mastodon

Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!