Cragne Manor, a massively collaborative tribute to the classic adventure game Anchorhead, has been released: https://rcveeder.net/cragne/
84 people, including myself, wrote rooms without seeing their context, exquisite-corpse-style. The result is incoherent in the best way.
The stages of Steam library growth:
- Own some games
- Own some games you haven't finished
- Own some games you haven't even started
- Own more games than you could possibly finish in a lifetime
- Own more critically-acclaimed, culturally-significant games that you were really interested playing than you could possibly finish in a lifetime
- Own more games than you could possibly start in a lifetime
uspol Show more
i've seen it said by conservatives that it makes sense to elect billionaires to public office because having all that money already makes them less corruptible by moneyed interests.
The Trump presidency illustrates the two flaws with this reasoning.
First, a billionaire politician *is* a moneyed interest, so corruption comes from within.
More importantly, people who are capable of turning down more money just because they have so much already don't tend to become billionaires.
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!