I feel like saying “shit is about to get weird and/or go down” about k6bd is extremely redundant, but even in that context: shit is about to get weird and/or go down
On Tuesday, my new (level 1) D&D group took on a child's bounty to find her cat.
Today, that quest resulted in us:
• holding palaver with the treant who had adopted the cat as an unwilling pet
• agreeing to render the local lumber mill inoperable in exchange for returning the cat
• massacreing a troupe of kobolds for a bounty
• leaving one kobold (named Fukkov Parr) alive so we could frame him for burning down the lumber mill
• deciding that we're actively sponsoring him as an ecoterrorist
Heh, I just remembered the D&D villain I made a while back, the nigh-omnipotent Rules Orb, GIGO: http://dscoder.com/rulesinevitable.pdf
I am an irregular collection of floating diffuse lights, chiming softly
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!