Okay, I spent too much time tonight #coding instead of sleeping, but got some #Python code now to generate the HTML for #BeardGrabber's soundboard app, as well as a #CLI tool to add new items to it.
The majority of the metadata, as well as the actual audio and image files will be grabbed straight from #Unsplash and #FreeSound's #API's.
Not sure how useful the metadata will actually be for this app, but it will help identify the files and their sources in the future. :)
Nice, got a #PowerShell script now which I can call from #WSL to convert text to a #Norwegian spoken WAV file using the "Microsoft Jon" voice through a System.Speech.Synthesis.SpeechSynthesizer object.
Okay, a bit of padding helps #BeardGrabber hit the individual numbers better. :)
Also highlighted the background on them, and the visual feedback makes a difference too. :D
The multiple audio files for a single item playing simultaneously needs some changes though, as that doesn't work very well when they have different durations... Should be an easy fix though.
Thanks! He seems to like it too, but I noticed I need to give the numbers a bit more padding for him to hit the right ones on the small screen of the phone he gets to play with. :)
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!