If you'd like to read DC harassment fighter Janelle Asselin's thoughts & thank her for being AWESOME, support her #Patreon! Posts go back to Dec 2015, her life and words and courage are amazing. #RESIST https://www.patreon.com/posts/sexual-in-comics-5206550
She's also a friend of mine, a former editor, and an all around wonderful geek.
Some quick facts about me:
- I am a #writer of #books
- I dispense dubious #writingadvice
- I also dispense #bees out of my faceholes
- donuts filled with stuff or GTFO
- I run the blog #terribleminds
- I killed a man in Reno for his #netflixpassword
- I hear ducks
- I ruined #StarWars
- my latest book features a short treatise on #elkmasturbation
- tonight my 6-year-old said that to escape bad guys he would PEEL OFF HIS SKIN so that he LOOKED HUMAN the he'd EAT THEM holy shit what the fuck
10 CHARACTER MOMENT Sometimes a character has to do something prosaic. Let's say… shopping for groceries. If you've got a page of your character shopping, find a way for them to do it that tells your reader exactly who this person is.
Does she kick an apple into the cart like a hacky-sack? Does she pile the cart alarmingly high with junk food and whistle as she pushes it? Does she unknowingly knock over displays as she passes? Find a way to do it that's uniquely her.
It seems that Mastodon is NOT a social network. It's a tool to create your OWN social network, just for you and your friends & their friends. Or literally JUST FOR YOURSELF! https://mastodon.social/media/nmgWFoQA3WNR3JR5ank
Researching Mastodon Instances. I really hope I don't regret these choices...
US Comic Book Artist
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!