#Mastodon 3.0: A short overview of some of our newest features
#ForgeFed update 🙂
Repos are #ActivityPub actors. There's now an activity type called Push, and such an activity can published automatically whenever you push new commits into a repo. In Vervis, I implemented this for Git, not yet for Darcs.
What remains for the demo:
- Implement following (WIP, almost done)
- Darcs support (TODO if not too much work)
I hope to get this done very soon ^_^
Btw, happy autumn 🍁
Hey Instagram users, did you know you can export your account?
Pixelfed will be rolling out experimental Instagram Import soon!
Our project has many contributors, and we'd like to take a moment to recognize a few!
- @brainblasted wrote our readme
- @hellcp joined our team and created Fred, our red panda mascot and contributed UI/UX improvements
- @trwnh joined our team and has made many contributions like refactoring the docs, triaging issues/pull requests and contributed UI/UX improvements
- @oct2pus helped us move from an MIT to AGPL license
- @kaiyou added docker support
Thank you to all contributors! #pixelfed
Heeey y'all, I'm Nebu and I'm a freelance artist who just graduated the International School of Comics in Rome! I draw either traditional and digital art, often with my favorite werewolf OC, Seluna, in it :D
Pixelfed hid like counts then a few weeks later Instagram did.
Pixelfed allows you to hide comments, Twitter is starting to experiment with that too.
#pokefusion is the best thing ever! :D Those critters are all so precious.
Older than 30 / living in Germany
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!