Never eough time to game.
Makes me want a switch....
Can't give in.
And I know it's not about me, these friends are now on their own journey of discovery and healing.
I'm just afraid I'll never be able to return the friendship they gave to me.
I'm afraid that I grew up too late, spoke to late,
This is grief absent of rage, this is not a man angry at his emotions, rather knowing that there is nothing to do but grief over the loss and accept that it was my past doings. Paid now, when I may actually recognize my mistakes.
Just to vent here, because people get all weird on FB, but I really fucking miss my friends, and I feel like a total piece of shit that I have lost touch with some that I cherished most. I will always love them so much. I went through a lot, I was for a bit of my life incapable of expressing my feelings. Now that I am healed, I have to find a way for my friends to trust me again.... But it hurts... So... Damn... Much... Great now I'm crying
Things people actually should have tattoos of:
- Tables for multiplication, square roots, logarithms and power functions
- Birth dates of immediate family
- Master encryption keys (genitals)
- Cheat sheets for Vim/Emacs and regular expressions
- Navigation charts, star constellations, sundial
- Ohm's law and resistor colour codes
- Formulas for converting between metric and imperial units
- kg/m^3 densities of common substances
- Physical constants
- Newton's laws of classical mechanics
My time is divided between books I want to read VS. games I want to beat VS. food I want to eat
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!