In the 51st episode of Pateo TV, I explain the fundamentals of the very first digital coin, called the Bitcoin. In addition, I advise anyone who is not yet familiar with this cryptocurrency, to open a Bitcoin account to gain some experience with it before it may very soon become the new global financial standard.

We are on the eve of an unprecedented major change within the financial system. A new world trade currency is coming very soon, which will no longer be a fiat currency. Are you ready for what is coming?

There are basically four ways to earn money. About 95% of the people use the two least profitable ways. The remaining 5% of the people earn about 95% of the money with the other two ways. This article on the ESBI model of earning money shows how to gain more financial freedom!

The four COMP factors underlying human behavior are Competency, Opportunity, Motivation, and Perception. The COMP model, first published in 2002, facilitates the root cause analysis of unsuccessful behavioral change, ranging from individual to corporate level.

In this introductory video on DTube, Wholly Science founder Johan Oldenkamp explains how to solve all our problems, ranging from the individual level of each of us separately to the global level of all of us together. This solution includes re-educating ourselves by becoming students of Wholly Science.

Pateo Newsletter of today on Decoding the Book of the Apocalypse:

- The title of Pateo’s latest ebook is “Apokalypsis Decoded”

- The Wholly Science introductory book is again available as hard copy

- Also books from Pateo’s Library are for sale

- Pateo now also accepts payments in bitcoin

- Free yourself financially with the International Basic income Initiative

What is the Difference between the Soul and the Spirit? Are you ordinary or extraordinary?


Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!