@developit even with a build step would you choose HTM over JSX?
Curious about why and when you use it.
Ramblings from Jessie: Network booted, home initialized
Great & worrying visualization of the temperature change by country from 1880 to 2019.
The pure visible excitement makes this clip so fun to watch.
A threat I didn't think of before. Accepting PRs for open source projects that change the lock file should be done with care.
Need a working up-to-date version of `next-update` CLI in my life. This looks very useful, to fork or not to fork?
🦇 TIL about the fill method on the the Array constructor in #JS:
`[...Array(14).fill('NA '), 'BATMAN!!!'].join('')`
💡 TIL imgix, an image processing service, exposes their URL parameters in a machine-friendly JSON format in a versioned npm package: https://github.com/imgix/imgix-url-params
Pretty nifty idea huh?
* There should be no code for the future or past, only the present
* Acknowledge that everything is connected when you add a feature
* Karma will cycle back so avoid shortcuts or clever tricks
* Code is ephemeral, don’t get attached
* Meditate on your problem and the answer will present itself
🕵️ Borrowed from Brian Lonsdorf, a.k.a. DrBoolean.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!