Mozilla releases another unscheduled update for high-rated security vulnerability in Firefox :
– attackers can escape the sandbox of Firefox/Firefox ESR using Prompt:Open
– update to FF 67.0.4 and/or FF ESR 60.7.2
– attackers could execute arbitrary code on the user's computer if combined with other vulnerabilities
Die CDU hat einen Werbespot zur Europawahl gebracht, ich erkläre, was darin auffallend chemisch falsch ist https://www.guacamol.de/chemie-in-den-medien-und-im-cdu-spot.html
Tired of leaking your browsing history/fingerprint to 3rd-party CDNs with unclear business models?
It creates local copies of common web resources, like js libraries, css framework s, and fonts and injects those instead of contacting the CDN.
This also means faster loading speeds.
My new hobby: launching vim in full screen mode at the Apple store
Nach den Skandalen um Amazon Alexa wünsche ich mir nichts sehnlicher als endlich einen Sprachassistenten von Facebook.
Matrix.org publishes timeline after security breach:
– the attacker exploited vulnerabilities in Jenkins
– the attacker had full database access, including access to unencrypted content like private messages, passwords hashes, access tokens
– Matrix.org recommends changing your password (including NickServ password)
Winding down my Debian involvement
(submitted by secure)
Just a guy trying to be helpful
- ISO8601 complaint
- once rickrolled someone in base64
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!