btw it's a cute show. the manga is good too. i recommend.
i know the specks on a strawberry are the real fruit but seeing them with a stalk still surprises the heck outta me
1) Introduce privacy-eroding business model
2) Start ensnaring people
(promise it "makes your life easier")
3) Counter any objections with "but it's not mandatory"
4) If public opinion fails to comply, use marketing until new practice seems "modern".
5) Start enforcing new norm by fait accompli + social pressure
(e.g. only serve customers with non-free app)
6) When law starts to catch up, use regulatory capture.
Success! Dissent will now look "old-fashioned".
ImHex: A Hex Editor for Reverse Engineers, Programmers and people who value their retinas when working at 3 AM
and surprisingly enough they adopted the fucking contributor covenant
turns out learning plan9 is surprisingly not as hard and learning not to be an asshole is surprisingly not as easy. who would've thought.
considering my dad was an electronic engineer & my mom made clothes, it would only be natural if i went into the wearable technology business. alas things didn't go well enough so now i'm a webshit.
one day imma get myself a sewing machine.