Still to do:
- Differentiate modes of transport when drawing the lines (eg. red = flight, green = bus, whatever)
- Make the markers smaller?
- Add the data that was lost in translation (eg. it has some of my trip to Egypt marked, but not the flights themselves to Egypt)
- Add the travel since then, seeing as this was a year ago or something
- Add a bunch of stats next to the map
It's cool (to me) to see the differering patterns between the splay of flights from Dublin, when I've lived here, and the mixed spiderweb of trains and buses and flights from Zurich, when I lived there.
Would've liked to fly less from Dublin for environmental reasons, but there's not really any other way to get anywhere, being on an island and all.
More or less all of this project was necessitated by https://new.jetlovers.com/profile/23961 not covering trips made by anything other than aeroplane, and so missing out on tracking a bunch of places I've been
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!