- Fixed all the data that was there (eg. flights to Egypt now show up)
- Added missing trip legs in between (see: roadtrip in Romania)
- Swapped to geodesics for flights instead of straight lines.
- Added types of place to pop-ups.
- Changed code to work with the newer version of Google's geocode API
Fós á dhéanamh:
- All the data from the past ~12 months was never entered anywhere yet.
- The visit numbers seem inflated (eg. I've only been in Bremen airport once, but it's listed as twice).
hot swiss cheese in a big pot
had fondue à la tête de moine for lunch this afternoon and I have to say, it was good fucking shit
a bit more bitter than a moitié-moitié, but that's not a bad thing. next time need to stock up on beer in advance.
it was a hot day and not normal fondue weather, but we'd just had a workout assembling furniture so felt we deserved it 💪💋
Spent some time today starting a little random-town-generator (pinged some ideas off of @BreoganHackett, ty breogan).
It has a lot still to do (most obviously, collision detection), but it's a wee start.
I need refit.sourceforge.net by the looks of things. Wanted to wget it. wget isn't installed, and brew doesn't support this version of macOS.
Before I got firefox going, I tried to install brew ("tigerbrew", an old version) to get wget, and it turns out Xcode is required for that. New xcode doesn't support this OS version, so old Xcode it is. All the dates are wrong on the Xcode downloads site; latest version was released in 1918.
I'm interested in bringing the federation closer, while still rejecting centralisation.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!