4 years ago I attempted to do a personal static blog, with clojure
I gave up, back then
Now I'm trying again, with Haunt
But I don't remember how I left things. There are several stylsheet files, one less based attempt, one sass based attempt, some styles coming from the org mode web publishing machinery....
Today I tryied to tidy it up a little bit
Oh gosh 😒
No, I have a hard time woing like this 😕
And no, it's not Gtlab.
This is a minified vesion
I can't remembe if I made that with Less, withh Sass o plain and simple stylesheets
I made one version expoting a org-mode fiile
I made one version with a cloure based tool called Artanis (it's on my github account)
And one more with another cloure based solution with a org-mode parser
I used a plain stylesheet file, a Less version and a Sass version
@ng0 Now I can't remember what is what, the clojure things don't run anymore because the Boot I used (the build tool) is way more advanced now
The only version that I ever managed to publish is this one
I managed to edit the stylesheets someow, now they should be more readable now
Also I came to the conclusion that the procedure producing html from texinfo code is not applying the class="src example" attribute to the <pre> tag wrapping scraps of code
Those classes are defined in a stylesheet provided by the org-mode html exportation and I'd like to keep them
I had to edit some DOM nodes in place to realize this, as you can see here 🙄 https://mastodon.social/media/OSkwyCrleWE5-0OGeHI
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!