RetroForth 2021.4 is out.
- renamed namespace prefix: to sigil:
- reduced memory usage for I/O
- Python VM now supports run length encoded images
- C VM is cleaner, allows selection of I/O at compile time
- socket support is now optional (disabled by default)
- 65c816 assembly implementation of the VM thanks to Piotr Meyer
- cleanups and refactoring to the examples
- misc. bugfixes and documentation corrections
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!