Pinned toot

dating life 

dating life 

keel!! boosted

Y'all are always so supportive so I thought I'd do a giveaway ✨
Win an enamel pin AND this original watercolor!
Boost & follow to enter
Ends on april 10th

You can also buy the pins here: anaisfae.art/product67-Enamel-

6:00 AM: my cat is playing with a piece of tape

6:05 AM: my cat is frantically sprinting around my apartment because the tape is stuck to him

Cries because my cat is licking his paw and it's cute

I love when my cat kicks my arm with his back legs because he could absolutely murder me like this but he's benevolent

I feel like I'm being too picky for not liking it when online dating peeps go from message #1 -> flirting in message #2

BUT i don't think I'm ever gonna know how to reply to those messages...

umbrella academy content 

Hello I am a cat lover...one who currently loves their cat

This is the world most mundane post but I needed it

I recently switched from using sponges back to wash kiths for cleaning my dishes and I no longer even remember why I started using sponges in the first place. The cloths are so much better

90% of the time they're just really super intellectual bullshit and I judge them for being pretentious. The other 10% of the time they like the characters I hate. Womp womp

Starting a conversation with anyone on a dating site about books is a mistake, turns out

I want to comment on people's Instagram stories sometimes, but...I don't want to she's them a private message....weh

I've started taking baths lately because I enjoy being surrounded by comfort but I feel bad about wasting the water...

I looked up spooky scary skeletons remixes on Spotify and even though I knew what to expect I still can't stop laughing as they play

I started playing Skyrim again this week because I'm a fool and I was level 30 before going to whiterun and unlocking shouts lmao

Idk if I love having a cat but I love my cat

Posting hourlies on Twitter and my ability to draw with a basic ass pen has grown a lot over the course of the day

Show more
Mastodon

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!