Some facts about me:
- I am a #scicomm #writer about #planetaryscience
- I ❤️ space robots
- I'm a week away from submitting a manuscript of a 400 page book about #Curiosity #Mars rover
- I will answer any question about our solar system and how we explore it as long as you're not being a jerk
- I should be writing
@elakdawalla * When do you think we can get off this rock?
* Why does everyone talk about Mars so much but no one talks about venus?
* What about the moons of saturn and jupiter? I heard the sun is pretty weak there, would that be an issue?
* Have you contributed to a space robot yourself?
* We're already off this rock with dozens of space robots who serve as our avatars across the solar system.
* Venus will kill you. I want to study it but only with robots.
* We can explore Saturn and Jupiter just fine but weak Sun does mean that nuclear power is better and that makes a mission very very expensive.
* I'd like to think that telling people about space robots contributes to mission success, so yes.