If you ever tried BTCPay Server, please do us a favor and leave a review on http://WordPress.com to help potential users understand the the software better. Thank you. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/btcpay-for-woocommerce/reviews/
1. Find some shit you want to fix in crypto
2. Fix it
3. Show you fixed it in the portfolio
4. Get the job
Some details about the fixed bug symptoms:
* Some invoices would not have been marked paid despite getting paid
* Some invoices would reuse the same address as another invoice
* The checkout page failing to show on-chain payment method
All those case would have resulted in some complaints from your customer.
It seems nobody reported it. But just in case, you should update.
* No more user/pwd for Azure deployment, generating SSH Keys only
* Docker http://btcpay-setup.sh understand BTCPAY_HOST_SSHKEYFILE, it will give SSH access to your VM to BTCPay
* Maintenance screen does not require credentials anymore
* SSH info on Services screen
@harding what we were talking about :)
* Always showing currency name in checkout page to prevent confusion (#241 by @rockstardev )
* Add support CORS to the PoS button, so one can create an invoice easily via ajax request.
Get started with BTCPayServer, LND and Zap Wallet
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!