It is proven! I am fishonthetree on Keybase: https://keybase.io/fishonthetree/sigchain#d2c46604278b2ee50680bbd5ce565f8a8b7930428770a5523b15d5fad29a2f520f
If it is public money, it should be public code as well. I support this call for more public code under a Free Software licence: https://publiccode.eu/
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is currently the best rated PC and PS4 game of 2019 beating out names such as Sekiro, Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2.
@eightbitsamurai kickstarter to hire a highly trained secret agent assassin to sneak into the square enix offices and nail yoshi-p with a gun full of tranquilizing darts before tossing him into the back of a car and kidnapping him to keep him captive at a very nice luxury spa and hotel for at least a long weekend
"How Google is building a browser monopoly"
STOP USING CHROM*
Scientific Research Shouldn't Sit behind a Paywall
The public pays taxes to support research; they should be able to access the results
When designing a user interface, imagine some old woman using it, say Margaret Hamilton, and she's clicking your app's buttons and saying to you, as old people do,
"Young whippersnapper, when I was your age, I sent 24 people to the ACTUAL MOON with my software in 4K of RAM and here I am clicking your button and it takes ten seconds to load a 50 megabyte video ad and then it crashes
I'm not even ANGRY with you, I'm just disappointed."
So far the main thing this Moogle Treasure Trove event has accomplished is to get me to buy Answers and and a baby brachiosaur off the MB because it's not worth grinding the tomes #FFXIV
This post may hurts you, mayeb not ;)
I know my bar is low and my sense of toleration is high to be too sensitive in general, but it's a bit annoying to see all the hatred in posts against haters. I know they hate everything, but all of you with such an anger just start to be the same.
Sure, There are groups with extremist point of view, but I saw their posts like twice per week, but all the "hate the haters" posts are daily and not once, not twice but a couple of times per day. Basically it gives them more visibility than their own posts.
A few tips:
- Don't mention their name (does not mater, the problem is not with their name... mostly)
- Don't write a post about how bad they are if it's not relevant in a given context
- Give the reader the "Why" not just the "What", now most of them are just simply opinion based slashing in the air, no reason to get it serious (or at least more then the original one)
- All the posts like "XYZ is bad because then you support ZYX" does not make sense, prove it, or something it's nothing more than "Do not buy grapes because then you support wine production".. Sure, and? Why? How? Is it because you don't like wine? is it because you don't lake grape? If I buy grape why they would produce more wine? And in general, a statement like this is just useless. Not because the meaning but because it has the same information if you write about grapes or anything else.
- You have the rights to write whatever you want, but keep in mind, it will be still your opinion not a fact (without proof)
Notice: I never did, I do not now and I will never support groups with extremist ideology/behavior, but it's kinda annoying that I don't see them because as frequent as their haters' posts. I don't say let them do whatever they want, but at least do not promote them :P
The fact that there are pro-lifers who make exceptions for rape/incest is an indication they really do see pregnancy as a punishment to women rather than caring about fetuses, or else they wouldn't be forgiving based on those circumstances. Like if you take fetuses having personhood to its logical conclusion, you wouldn't forgive a murderer for killing someone if the murderer was raped. Likewise they don't say jack shit about discarded fetuses and embryos in fertility clinics
Fukuoka City's board of education has settled on a plan to let students, regardless of whether they are boys or girls, choose between wearing skirts or pants.
This decision came after deliberations involving a student panel comprised of 14 students.
tumblr migrant, fandom oriented. will boost whatever seems interesting. still figuring things out
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!