So I got access to my own Mastodon instance-of-one with my own domainname, thanks to @mastobot. Now what do I do? I think
- Turn off registration for others
- Set up texts and disclaimers for the frontend
- Maybe find some nice CSS to make it more my own instance
- Move my followings to the new instance
- But how do I make sure my current followers are up to date of my move? I would say a pinned toot, the moved-here message but maybe something more?
More on the instance-of-one on a later stage.
@frankmeeuwsen what / who is @mastobot?
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!