Things are moving fast here: duf v0.3.0 is out!
- Fix not showing inaccessible devices with --all
- Show or hide specific columns with --output
- List inode information instead of block usage with --inodes
- Support for Darwin
- Support for FreeBSD
- Support for OpenBSD
- Rely on mount-tab's filesystem type information
- Rename --hide-loopback to --hide-loops
New binaries & packages here: https://github.com/muesli/duf 👌
@fribbledom You could add
`go get -u github.com/muesli/duf`
as a command to install this easily with Go.
There are build-from-source instructions in the README. However I opted to go the safe way, with a manual clone.
The reason for that is that the "go get" command does *not* enable Go modules unless it finds a go.mod in the current working dir. That will potentially break the build.
Note: this will change with Go 1.16, where modules will be enabled per default.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!