I published the release 1.30.0
- Cache toots for loading time improvements
- Faster transitions with conversations
- Home timeline can be read offline
- Open private issues on Gitlab
- UI improvements
- Cache cleaner more powerful
- App can't start on some devices
- Fix an issue with cross-account actions for replies
- Fix an issue with the information for toots
- Fix bookmark and translation button issues
- Fix crashes when replying to a boost
happy pills 🤩 #photo
For people that want to report private issues, there is a help desk service working with Gitlab.
You only need to drop an email at
I would like your feedback concerning the integration of #Peertube with the app.
- Do you find this feature easy to use?
- What would you like to improve?
I published the release 1.19.0.
- Full redraw of the light theme
- Some changes in color schemes
- UI improvements for the notifications timeline (all themes)
- Direct messages more visible in notifications.
- Bookmark button
- Application names in toots
Mit 62 Jahren ein Neuanfang, mit 65 Kanzler. Wir sind für die Zukunft gut aufgestellt. #merz
People ask me how to follow #peertube channels with their Mastodon accounts. So here is a step by step.
- Add a peertube instance
- Click on the account that published the video
- Go in the channels tab
- Follow a channel by clicking on the follow button.
PS: You will be able to access quickly to followed channels with the bottom left button.
That's all. #mastalab
photographer, guzzi driver, it specialist (former developer, knows a bit about databases), misanthrope
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!