US concentration camps; naming & shaming corporate accomplices; GD Shareholders 2/2
General Dynamics Shareholders 2/2
6. SSgA Funds Management Inc. (Equities: 11,013,165; 3.71%)
7. Fidelity Management & Research Co. (Equities: 7,522,142; 2.53%)
8. Wells Fargo Clearing Services LLC (Equities: 5,177,190; 1.74%)
9. JPMorgan Investment Management, Inc. (Equities: 4,907,797; 1.65%)
10. Wellington Management Co. LLP (Equities: 4,904,501; 1.65%)
US concentration camps; naming & shaming corporate accomplices; GD Shareholders 1/2
General Dynamics Shareholders (1/2)
1. Longview Asset Management LLC (Equities: 32,678,651; 11.0%)
2. Newport Trust Co (Equities: 21,001,453; 7.07%)
3. Capital Research & Management Co. (Global Investors) (Equities: 20,300,052; 6.83%)
4. The Vanguard Group, Inc. (Equities: 19,803,319; 6.67%)
5. BlackRock Fund Advisors (Equities: 13,447,279; 4.53%)
US concentration camps; naming & shaming corporate accomplices
From the Sleeping Giants Twitter: @slpng_giants https://twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1007377436521082880?s=19
Current known contractors:
Phone: (571) 223-4500
"Ethics Helpline": 800-433-8442
All the email addresses of the PR team of General Dynamics:
Getting ready for our annual Interactive Show at NYC Resistor. Theme: Self Driving Carbs https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGE2K-lZd2/?taken-by=colleenaf
Heading back to NL for the summer weekend after next, and I'm looking forward to getting a break from the daily outrage, frustration, sadness, despair, and hopelessness that comes from being in the US hearing the news everyday.
Misinformation campaigns are gaining traction here, while trump becomes ever more delusional and autocratic. I have no confidence that impeachment will happen, regardless of the Mueller investigation outcome. 😟
Web archiving conference coming to Amsterdam.
Cute webpage (you need a certain age to appreciate the cultural ref perhaps)
My organisation bought a new electronic health record from the biggest EHR company and there's something really cool that is totally different from the half dozen systems I've used before: there are multiple sex and gender fields so the medical record can accurately show the patient's preferred name, correct pronoun, medical-care relevant, and organ-specific information. So if I understand right, front end staff will just see correct pronoun. Medical providers can see a flag indicating trans.
Toddler in Chief
"Every Github repo right now #GitHub #GitLab"
Amsterdam 🌎 Sarasota
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!