@jk wow. i think those might still be on the wall at Algonquin College, doing nothing. they used to have the kind of vending maching you'd see snacks in, except with floppies and other computer stuff instead.

@jk amazing practical joke: each disk has a copy of MenuetOS on it

@jk is that... a vending machine for floppy disks

@jk this is a wonderful idea and I need one

not for any particular reason, this is just such an extraordinarily 90s thing

@jk
why does it look like it belongs in a public toilet?

@weetabix_su @jk Because I'm 90% sure that's where it is. The other 10% being that it's in the hallway outside the school bathrooms. 😆

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon

Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!