An idea: instead of listing commands in your README, provide a Makefile in your project root:
- `make setup` installs dependencies
- `make test` runs the test suite (also on CI)
- `make server` starts the app
- `make format` formats your code
- `make deploy` publishes releases
Trying this. Two nice things about this `make test` task:
1. I don’t need to know which command runs the tests in this project. That’s an implementation detail.
2. It runs formatting checks whenever tests are run locally (as formatting errors break CI)
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!