I've investigated several recent multiuser VR environments lately (rec room, altspacevr) and have discovered:
* all VR environments try to emulate a dorm room or apartment
* they all have clocks as furnishings
* none of the clocks work
* WHY DO NONE OF THE CLOCKS WORK
* IT'S A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ON A COMPUTER
* HOW CAN THE CLOCKS NOT WORK
@phooky The AltSpace VR clock in my dorm room there works iirc.
@huertanix there's a clock right there on a shelf that always says 5:30
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!