Get fedi hired/ red team
Is this you? Because if it is, I’m looking for you.
Penetration Tester / Offensive Security Consultant
• Solid fundamentals in Web (Apps/Services/APIs) and network pentesting (2+ years). Pentesting experience in mobile apps (iOS/Android), Social Engineering through Phishing Campaigns, Source Code Analysis and/or cloud environments a bonus.
• Solid understanding of common webapp vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques, and remediation options
• Solid foundation on network protocols (HTTP, SSH, SMTP, etc) and their typical security issues
• Solid knowledge of common security concepts (crypto, AAA, AD security, SSO, OS Security, etc.)
• Proficient in developing in at least two languages, ideally one Web and one Scripting: Python, Ruby, Swift, Golang, C/C++, .NET, PHP, JS, BASH, etc.
• Passion for learning new technologies and processes, and contributing to refining existing capabilities
• Experience developing custom scripts or tools to enhance penetration testing and improve automation of repetitive tasks
• Work well under pressure and in a fast pace environmen
End of an Era as the NTSC format goes officially dark in the US in all but Alaska. https://hackaday.com/2021/07/14/end-of-an-era-ntsc-finally-goes-dark-in-america/
NDA Expired - let's spill the beans on a weird startup
Many moons ago, when I was very young and you were even younger...
London was in full bloom of tech-startups. I was running my own consultancy. Dashing from business to business, trying to pick up work as an expert in this new-fangled "Mobile Internet" thing. Some of the companies I worked with were great. S
An Audacity fork needs help in contributing since I know a lot of people want to return to a version of it that's not into data collecting. https://fosspost.org/audacity-fork-needs-help/
Managed by machines: The BigTech hell of Amazon delivery drivers https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-06-28/fired-by-bot-amazon-turns-to-machine-managers-and-workers-are-losing-out
So Windows 11 has been leaked and I don't like this direction especially if it follows the 10X direction where tablets and multiple screens are going to be the main focus and other devices suffer. https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/15/22535123/microsoft-windows-11-leak-screenshots-start-menu
Here's some great indie games for a worthy cause. Kudos to all of them for bringing this together. https://itch.io/b/902/indie-bundle-for-palestinian-aid
You only have until June 8 to opt out of Amazon's privacy and security nightmare. Can't say it enough that this will be abused. https://www.theregister.com/2021/06/02/amazon_sidewalk_mesh/
Google is officially releasing its Fuchsia OS, starting w/ first-gen Nest Hub - https://9to5google.com/2021/05/25/google-releases-fuchsia-os-nest-hub/
The touted Android replacement formally launches today. So it begins then...
We're taking aim for the stars with FemtoStar - a mobile satellite service running open software atop of open hardware spacecraft.
Update: Turns out so far a sore arm but no major side effects thus far. More tomorrow.
I work in the IT/Marketing/Social fields, a Culture Vulture in heart and an one part geek in a all-rounder way.
Always exploring new things!
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!