On Tuesday, my new (level 1) D&D group took on a child's bounty to find her cat.
Today, that quest resulted in us:
• holding palaver with the treant who had adopted the cat as an unwilling pet
• agreeing to render the local lumber mill inoperable in exchange for returning the cat
• massacreing a troupe of kobolds for a bounty
• leaving one kobold (named Fukkov Parr) alive so we could frame him for burning down the lumber mill
• deciding that we're actively sponsoring him as an ecoterrorist
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!