Looking for a few people to test the Exposure Notifications API of @microg
- Update your microG to http://microg.org/dl/core-en.apk
- Install and set up your local gov corona tracing app https://www.xda-developers.com/google-apple-covid-19-contact-tracing-exposure-notifications-api-app-list-countries/
- Verify that microG settings has Exposure Notifications enabled and shows the app as using it
- When you are in public tomorrow, go to microG settings again and verify that "Collected IDs" shows a higher number
- Report back here with device name and android version+rom
@Kurt Looks like you are running into the same issue as https://github.com/microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore/issues/1158#issuecomment-688175761 and given you are also using LOS 14.1 this is probably some issue specific to energy saving implementation features in Android 7.1
@larma yes. Disabling and enabling exposure logging restarted collecting.
@larma just installed a moto e2 lte surnia with updated apk. And crDroid nougat. Still collecting after 3 hours.
@larma nougat roms lineageOS crDroid/e/ - on moto condor surnia and Samsung galaxy S3. Still counting with core-en September 9th
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!