Looking for a few people to test the Exposure Notifications API of @microg
- Update your microG to http://microg.org/dl/core-en.apk
- Install and set up your local gov corona tracing app https://www.xda-developers.com/google-apple-covid-19-contact-tracing-exposure-notifications-api-app-list-countries/
- Verify that microG settings has Exposure Notifications enabled and shows the app as using it
- When you are in public tomorrow, go to microG settings again and verify that "Collected IDs" shows a higher number
- Report back here with device name and android version+rom
It's working now. Thanks for your help.
If there is something I can do, I'll be glad to help you :)
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!