We upgraded our RDS Postgresql instance from version 9.4 to 10.11 mainly to access the Performance Insights feature and get a little more monitoring information.
And Performance Insights did not work. It just showed 0 active sessions even when we had over 70 current connections.
After 2 days of trying many different things, parameter changes and DB reboots I managed to get it working with a sad idea:
I turned Performance Insights off and on again.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!