By the way, I will need to make one exception to the rules by using one non-FOSS tool, CLion, due to its Rust debugging capabilities, which come in very handy for my quick-and-dirty project with no-to-minimal unit tests 😉
I want to challenge myself! Can I (someone with very limited game development experience)
- by the end of the weekend
- create a block-breaking game
- that runs on the Raspberry Pi and
- that can be controlled with a gamepad
- from scratch using only Rust, SDL, a bitmap font and FOSS tools?
I call it "Bröselstein", which roughly translates to "crumbly stone" 😁
Computer Science student and creative thinker.
I enjoy doing photography, making music and contributing to Free and Open Source Software.
Mainly working with Rust and Vue.js
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!