@Gargron Hi! Gibt es eine Möglichkeit einen JSON-Feed in meine Timeline zu importieren, damit ich von micro.blog cross-posten kann?
Almost forgot: #introductions
The last one is there because I enjoy so much movies, TV, and books have to offer:
Star Trek, LotR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Expanse, Marvel, GoT, Avatar, Korra, etc., and I’m always happy to discover new things.
Getting closer to being done with planning our trip to Scotland. Really looking forward to it but we’re also going to have a pretty tight schedule.
It’s always a challenge not to overstuff a trip. Thankfully our dogs are a moderating factor because we need to take care to give them enough rest in the day.
I have a proposal, a compromise for allowing brands on Mastodon. They *can* be useful for things like customer support.
So, what if:
- We create a managed instance dedicated to brands. Say, "mastodon.brands" just for our example
- other instances add a CoC rule like "brands aren't allowed, go register at mastodon.brands"
- Those of us who want to interact, can
- Everyone who doesn't want to see brands only has to block a single instance, once
@Gargron Two things:
1. Patreon ✅
2. Any chance you might add an IFTTT channel for Mastodon? This would be supremely useful for crossposting from Instagram to micro.blog, to Twitter, to ALL THE THINGS.
Zunächst einmal danke!
Nun eine Frage: Gibt es für meine toots einen RSS- oder JSON-Feed?
I moved my account to https://toot.cafe/mangochutney
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!