- The Unbearable Lightness of Being, by Milan Kundera;
- A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway;
- To a God Unknown, by John Steinbeck;
- dreamsnake, by vonda McIntyre;
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull, (and so on, must stop now)
The only book I remember reading twice (besides The Bible) was Shibumi, by Trevanian
An intriguing book, indeed: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/303612849
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!