I had to postpone the upgrade to Mastodon v3.1.3 because I have to upgrade the infrastructure.

I think that by tomorrow it should be done but I will post more information here later.

Sorry about the delay.


I will be doing some infrastructure maintenance and there could be some minor interruption of services.

If you are affected please just wait a minute and reload your browser. Thanks.

· · Web · 1 · 2 · 9

Maintenance finished. All should be back to normal.

Please let me know if you notice anything wrong.

I will be double checking everything and all looking good will start the upgrade to Mastodon v3.1.3 later. I will announce it before I start.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!