There is new release of Mastodon ( v3.4.1 - ) but it introduces a strange warning when running the upgrade commands.

It's probably not a problem and wouldn't affect the upgrade but out of an abundance of caution, I will wait to see if someone reports any problems related to this issue or if a patch is released.

So, the upgrade to v3.4.1 will be delayed for the time being but I will announce as soon as I have more information.

· · Web · 4 · 7 · 19

After testing v3.4.1 for 48 hours the issue that I reported has not caused any problems.

So, I will be starting the upgrade to v3.4.1 for every server on The downtime during upgrade should be less than 30 seconds.

You can see the v3.4.1 release notes here:

Any questions please let me know.

Upgrade finished. All servers hosted by are now running v3.4.1

Any issues please let me know 🐘 thanks

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!