Still 11k active installations of the really outdated free version on Google Play.
I read some misleading messages. Google removed the free version due to donation links. Remove means you can't even find it in your library though you downloaded it. That has nothing to do with a personal choice ;)
To this 11k users, please, go on #Fdroid to get last updates for free.
Please help @gnome defend Shotwell against a patent troll: Donate to their crowdfunding here
#psa You should probably stop using Startpage.com as a search engine.
#Startpage appears to have sold out to a company called "System1" who are a "pay-per-click behavioral ad company"
Please boost for exposure.
To beta testers, I published a release (2.22.1). This version clearly improves battery drain (tested with 10 accounts using delayed notifications).
I fixed some old bugs and I added old suggestions:
- Allow to reverse the list of toots in "Your toots"
- Bottom loader when loading long threads
- Interacting with a post resets quick reply
- Timed mute does not mute boosts
- Upload compression for videos badly resized
- Proxy not working when uploading media
See what's new in #GitNex 2.2.0.
I published #Fedilab 2.22.0
- Improvement with the media activity
- "Fetch more toots" button more visible and moved to the bottom.
- Add an icon for videos (Pixelfed)
- Fix crashes with Android 5
- Fix an issue when checking mentions for a reply (in threads)
- Delete & re-draft: messages are kept in drafts when not send.
- Fix an issue with the auto-split feature (words split in the middle)
- Fix an issue with the "Fetch more" button (during fav or boost)
The freedom open-source software gives you may be priceless, but that doesn't mean you can't support developers nor should you take their work for granted.
Support your favorite open-source projects and their developers! Give them a chance to become self-sustainable! Lots of small contributions can make all the difference!
Do it, become part of the greater common good. It's not everyday you get to participate in a revolution! 😄
(No, I won't get tired of repeating this message. It's important)
So frigging messed up. Between 1-3 million people locked up, tortured, separated from their kids partners, and family. Some are even killed brutally to have their organs harvested, and as far as I can see there is very little being said about it. Very very sad. CCP needs to be destroyed, and the people responsible for this need to be punished in the most harsh ways. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/17/think-of-your-family-china-threatens-european-citizens-over-xinjiang-protests #china #uighurs #xinjiang
How to create new label in #GitNex.
KDE's Plasma 5.17 just landed! Check out the new smart notification system, improved and expanded System Settings, increased usability and gestures and much more!
Seems making videos are easier than writing how-tos. 😀
So here we go, start of video series which shows how to do stuff with the app.
How to create a repository.
1st video of #GitNex, a general overview of dev branch.
Programmer, Linux user, DevOps engineer, System admin, Husband, Father
Developer of GitNex - Android client for Gitea
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!