The café I’m at:
• has far too much tracking in their logotype
• horizontally squashes the sub-text
• uses a “ﬀ” ligature in coffee (“c o ﬀ e e”)
• is otherwise inconsistent in their typography
• they have decent coffee
• Internet works here
• no one else is inside (as it's a nice day)
• there’s a table way in the back that’s far away from the smokers outside; therefore, I can breathe
So I must continue to repress my designer snobishness. Somehow.
This page describes the mastodon.social instance - wondering what Mastodon is? Check out joinmastodon.org instead! In essence, Mastodon is a decentralized, open source social network. This is just one part of the network, run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!
Hero image by @b_cavello