# How to write good
1. Avoid alliteration always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. The passive voice is to be avoided.
4. Avoid cliches like the plague. They’re old hat.
5. It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
6. Writer should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent.
8. Don’t use more words than necessary. It’s highly superfluous.
9. Be more or less specific.
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. This server is run by the main developers of the Mastodon project. Everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!