@Gargron our newly setup instance toot.site doesn't play well with mastodon.social, but with all other instances it works alright. Ran pleroma for 10 minutes on it before we changed to mastodon.
Any ideas why?
So I gave up pleroma and started a mastodon instance at toot.site
so send lewds
And ofc, I'm using nginx
I also have plenty of Could not check origin for Phoenix.Socket transport errors
Add inf: I use cloudflare and no docker.
@namtari yo myself
How to study Japanese:
1. sign up for a Japanese course at uni
2. obtain a PDF of the textbook
3. find out that you can only see the first page, because under sway 1.0-alpha.6, mupdf doesn't react to any keypresses, so you have no way to switch to the next page
4. find out mupdf still uses X11
5. find out that the bug is related to WM_HINTS
6. learn a bit how WM_HINTS work
7. write a fix, submit a pull request
8. It's merged. It's 1 AM.
It's been fun, but I really need sleep now.
pleroma development in a nutshell. if it seems overkill, it probably is, and we did it that way because we could.
@quad Ey, we should make a collection of these. I got this one the other day.
The only reason I'm studying after 5pm
Admin of tootsite, catch me there
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!