@nightblade First a friendly admonition: always test your exports early and not at the last minute.
This one looks like some text files are missing from your export, so they can't be read/EOF is reached immediately.
Godot only exports resources by default, so if those files are not known as resources, you need to whitelist them manually (e.g. with `*.txt` or `*.json` filter in your export preset).
@akien thanks for the feedback. Yep, we didn't test export until last minute, which I know is a bad thing.
I figured it out and managed to ship the release yesterday. There's a GitHub issue alluding to this, and someone on Discord mentioned the same thing.
My case is a bit strange, because Godot goes into an infinite loop; you can't see the name of the missing file, which - I'm pretty sure - is listed at the top of the error stack/loop.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!