Hey everyone, I guess I should actually make an #introductions post.
- #Linux enthusiast, currently running #Manjaro with #i3wm
- #TransHumanist, #ancrypto, this account is apolitical (no politics).
- Gay, but I don't see why gender/sexuality is that important, if you know you know.
- I write stuff in my spare time
- I love tea more than most people
- I love cats and photos of my cats
- #FuckTwitter because it's annoying and I hate it.
So I found a masto client and it's pretty great https://github.com/ihabunek/toot if ihabunek is on masto, please let me know so I can tag him properly
She's super happy you all love her.
It is proven! I am icybear on Keybase: https://keybase.io/icybear/sigchain#c2ddbaa0bcae46957e4a6ff3d39690cbfe2766361cbe9f5270cb1d9432c5a4a90f
I have no idea what to do with this information.
Wandering.Shop is named for the literary trope in which a shop of oddities appears to the hero, sells them something that kicks off their story, then vanishes.
Today, next to an old Quaker graveyard, I came across precisely the kind of antique shop that inspires the trope: on the outside an ordinary-looking house; on the inside, a twisty series of rooms full of random curiosities. Including this late 1930s Remington Remette, which came home with me.
The Trinity of Wholesomeness
Rogers: Be Kind to Others
Irwin: Be Kind to Animals
Ross: Be Kind to Yourself
Transhumanist. Gay masculine thing. Yes that profile is me.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!