what do you call it when you click on the scrollbar below the handle/scrubber/position indicator and it scrolls one page instead of all the way down to where you click

and who thought it would be a good idea to scroll to an arbitrary point that you can't see that corresponds to the spot where you clicked

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Server run by the main developers of the project 🐘 It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!