That could indeed be a great way to strengthen #FOSS (in the either or the other way):
- Choose a tool to inspect, e.g. "Libreoffice".
- Find the fittest (maybe commercial) competitor; e.g. "MS Office".
- Find a "power user" for both.
- Define a catalog of interesting&relevant tasks.
- Let the chosen users compete in solving that tasks in a public session.
If that works fine, you have a nice video clip to show. If not, you have a lot of good feedback about stuff to fix.
What do you think?
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!