Some details about the fixed bug symptoms:
* Some invoices would not have been marked paid despite getting paid
* Some invoices would reuse the same address as another invoice
* The checkout page failing to show on-chain payment method
All those case would have resulted in some complaints from your customer.
It seems nobody reported it. But just in case, you should update.
1. Find some shit you want to fix in crypto
2. Fix it
3. Show you fixed it in the portfolio
4. Get the job
@rockstardev a gif... how... Where’s the option to add a gif on Mastodon?! 😮
@NicolasDorier it'll be curious to see how well that model would work considering history... like Stumbleupon for example. Reddit is the only site that managed to somewhat decentralize community... still, even that "success" ended up as bunch of dictatorship hubs.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!