Want to run a horror-noir mystery at #UKGamesExpo #UKGE2018, but have nothing prepared? EXUVIAE is 50% off this weekend and it produces a conspiracy investigation with only a pack of cards and no preparation, for a GM and 1-4 PCs.
Do you want to try out my newest QF module? We'll be running an asynchronous playtest. Details here: https://www.reddit.com/r/rolegate/comments/8ksbuw/game_malady_of_the_moorking/
A wild fortune telling event appears! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/postmodern-prophets-tickets-45917064175 (it me & @isyourmindsafe in East Landan Taan)
Discover This Amazing Method To Train Your Lemur To Communicate With The Dead
MALADY OF THE MOOR-KING
Fighting Fantasy style folk horror.
A harried messenger collapses in the town square, bringing news that the King of Firefen has succumbed to a demonic parasite. And where the king is sick, the land is sick. Will YOU band together to rid the kingdom of this evil before the disease spreads?
DODECAHEDONIST: (n.) One who indulges in a level twelve barbarian.
Just realised Lovecraftesque is Deal of the Day on International Tabletop day! That is rather gratifying. To celebrate, I'm doing an AMA over on Twitter.
Today in #schoolrpg—
• They fled into the gnoll imperial forest to lie low on the riot they caused last week
• Discovered the cartilaginous skulls of elves nailed to trees, which the alchemist promptly took
• Avoided a slew of gnoll snares and took the wire for their own use
Fuck me that was a GLORIOUS game of MICROSPOPE:
• Humanity realised a symbiotic relationship with an alien species
• Major religion discredited, leading to greater support and an intergalactic empire
• The first colony ship was staffed with lost causes as an insurance scam