SSH-themed horror movie ideas
1) Host on Haunted Hill
2) Ghost in the zsh
3) Dude Where Did I Redirect My Output?
4) Paranormal Activity Detected
5) The Exorcism of systemd
6) The Silence of the Error Messages, Even on Debug Level
7) The GNU Witch Project
8) Salò, or the 120 Days With Still No Patch From Our Vendor
9) Invasion of the ICMP packets
So, about this Mastodon thing (still learning):
- mastodon.social is to Mastodon what gmail.com is to email,
- like in email @usernames are only unique within a given server,
- MAXLEN=500 here,
- RTFM: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/tree/master/docs
- enough people already asked about end-to-end encrypted DMs. There are no.
- no one asked about e2e signed toots though yet?
- if you believe you're trustworthy enough, consider using the ✅ character to let others know they can trust you.
Server run by the main developers of the project It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!